HOW TO FIT DAY/NIGHT BLINDS
Get your new Day/Night blinds up in no time with our handy roller blinds installation guide. You'll have your stylish new Day/Night blinds fitted in no time with our handy fitting guide. We have compiled step by step installation instructions to make fitting your new blinds a breeze. You can also download a printable version too.
Read on and get ready to fit your gorgeous new Day/Night Blinds. Exciting, isn't it.
To install your Day/Night blinds you will need a few common tools:
You will need:
A drill with correct bit
A crossheaded screwdriver
A metal tape measure
Your brackets are packed separately in the box. Please ensure you’ve located them before disposing of the packaging. The brackets are a universal type that can be used to top fix the blind into a recess or face fix into a frame or a wall. Please read the following instructions carefully before you start fitting your blind.
There are things that you can do to reduce risk in your home.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from the window.
- Do not let cords or chains hang loose. Make sure they are kept out of reach of children at all times. Do not tie loose cords and chains together.
- Check the condition of all safety devices if not used regularly and replace if the device is faulty.
- Blinds can be potentially dangerous to small children. Please be aware that swallowing small parts can cause internal asphyxiation. Looped or low hanging cords, chains or tapes can create hazardous loops which could lead to the risk of strangulation. We do everything we can to ensure your chosen product is child safe. As a minimum all of our blinds meet the European Standard BS EN 13120 for safety. Our instructions and the supplied Child Safety device(s) are intended for you to ensure that your blind is as safe as possible.
- The information below gives guidance for fitting the provided child safety devices. All safety devices must be correctly installed for the protection from strangulation of young children and the proper use of the blind. Please read the instructions carefully and keep safe for future reference.
- Only use the devices and cords provided with your blind. Videos showing how to fit and reconnect child safety devices are available, along with replacements at: www.makeitchildsafe.co.uk.
In a hurry? Why not download our PDF version for later!
Shop our favourite Day/Night blinds!
Jordan Blanc Day/Night Blind
Nepal Peach Day/Night Blind
Copenhagan Day/Night Blind
Monaco Natural Day/Night Blind
Antarctic Grey Day/Night Blind
Nepal Blue Coral Day/Night Blind