TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these product terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which WeLoveBlinds makes the products available to you. Please read and agree with our terms and conditions before purchasing online.
When buying goods from our website you enter an agreement with www.weloveblinds.com. The agreement will be concluded when you place the order.
- Descriptions and photography
- The products we sell are either photographed or digitally produced and are as accurately displayed on the website as possible, however, due to different types, styles and settings of computer monitors and mobile phone displays shading and colour may appear differently to the exact colour. Due to this we strongly advise that you request a free sample before placing your order to ensure that you are happy with the colour and also quality before ordering. As such, you will not be entitled to reject goods, nor claim any compensation on this basis, where a prior sample has not been ordered.
- Whilst every attempt will be made by weloveblinds to ensure that the goods sold and delivered match in every respect any sample or description shown or sent to you, any minor variation, change in colour or pattern between the sample or description and the goods delivered shall not entitle you to reject the goods nor to claim any compensation for such variation or change.
- All the goods we sell are made according to your sizes. It is your responsibility to take the correct measurements for your window. If you are unsure about any products consult the online measuring guide. You must check the product details and measurements of the goods before placing your order online and are responsible for checking the order via the email confirmation. We cannot accept returns or refund the money if you have given us incorrect measurements as we will not be able to resell the goods as they are made to measure.
- Made to measure products
- Made to measure products are custom made to your precise requirements. Once made our products are suitable only to you and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned. Because of this, it is extremely important that you are sure about the product that you want and also the size you require. We advise that you take advantage of our free sample service before placing an order, WeLoveBlinds cannot be held responsible if you dislike the colour or the general quality of the product. We strongly recommend that you double check your order to ensure that the products ordered and measurements taken are correct. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Skylight blinds
- To qualify for a refund you must return the items within 7 working days of delivery. Skylight blinds must be unused and in a resalable condition. Before returning your items, please contact us via email or telephone to arrange your refund. We recommend that you return your skylight blinds via courier to ensure they arrive safely. Once we have received and checked the returns to make sure they're in resalable condition, we will refund you in full, including the original delivery fee. We are unable to refund the cost of returning the items to us.
- Please note that fabric is cut by highly skilled professionals who will be as accurate as possible within a variance of +/- 3cm. We will not replace the order if the sizes are within this tolerance limit and you will not be entitled to reject the goods.
- Most fabrics are dyed and therefore each batch can vary slightly in shade. Due to colour variations between product batches, we cannot guarantee shade matching for previous orders, in addition, the sample despatched to you may also be slightly different in shade to the eventual order received. Due to the print design of some pattern fabrics, it may be that the sample despatched does not show the full range of colours or pattern design, if you are in any doubt as to the precise nature of the fabric you are advised to call our customer services team for further advice.
Whilst every attempt will be made by weloveblinds to ensure that the goods sold and delivered match in every respect any sample or description is shown or sent to you, any minor variation, change in colour or pattern between the sample or description and the goods delivered shall not entitle you to reject the goods nor to claim any compensation for such variation or change. Please bear in mind that where natural products are used, (for example wooden blinds), there may be a slight variance in the colour and underlying grain due to the natural products being used. Any minor variation, change in colour or pattern between the sample or description and the goods delivered shall not entitle you to reject the goods nor to claim any compensation for such variation or change
Order processing and our contract:
Order cancellation or amendments
When ordering your goods you are agreeing to a legal binding contract. According to Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, made to measure goods, e.g. blinds are excluded from this legislation and the 7-day cancellation rights do not apply. Cancellations are still possible and a full refund will be issued as long as products or parts of them have not been made. In the event that your goods have already been made, we are unable to refund your money. Email us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel or change an order and we can check if the order has gone into production. We strongly advise that you check the email confirmation of your order to ensure that you have placed the order correctly.
Accurate blind measurements
Please ensure that you have checked your blind measurements at the point of order, paying particular attention to input the correct unit of scale, we accept measurements in millimetres, (mm), centimetres, (cm) and inches. We offer handy guides to help you measure accurately, including recess or exact sizes. The customer is solely responsible for the accurate measuring and inputting the blind measurements when placing an order.
In the case where a made to measure blind has been measured and ordered incorrectly, we cannot accept these as returns. Find out more about our returns policy.
Order confirmation email
Order confirmation emails are automatically generated and sent to the email address provided by a customer when the order is placed. It is important that you check the details of your order to ensure that they are correct.
If you haven't received the order confirmation straight away, please check your email spam/junk folder.
If your order confirmation has not been delivered to your inbox or spam/junk folder, please contact our team via email: email@example.com or by phone: 0800 009 2959 to let us know and we will get this sorted for you.
Order notes system
We cannot accept amendments to your order via the order notes function. Order notes may only be used to communicate additional information such as requesting communication on despatch of your order etc.
The price you will pay is the price shown at the checkout and on your confirmation email, these prices are inclusive of VAT and the total price shown is the price you will pay. (Deliveries to certain areas are subject to extra charges after an order has been placed, e.g. Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands, we will inform you of the extra charge from the carrier as soon as possible and you have the option to cancel the order if the extra charge is not accepted.) On receipt of your confirmation email check to ensure you are completely happy with the price of the goods ordered.
When ordering products from the WeLoveBlinds website you can choose to pay by various methods.
Stripe, (payment in full)
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
we can only process your order when the goods ordered have been paid for in full by credit or debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay, (via Stripe)
Or by the payment options offered at checkout via Klarna which can include:
- Pay now: (with card).
- Pay in 3. (3 x monthly instalments).
- Pay Later (in 30 days).
Your payment card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. You will be charged for items at the point of order. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items. We accept internet orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example, 3.0 version or higher of Explorer and versions 3.02 or higher of Netscape. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Now, (via credit/debit card.
- Pay later, (in 30 days).
- Pay later, (in 3 instalments).
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
We have the right to cancel your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to make and deliver the goods ordered.
- If you have ordered from an island or country where we do not deliver.
- The goods ordered unbeknown to us have been discontinued.
- A pricing error or typing error has occurred due to system failure within our database or website.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible. No discounts or compensation can be offered under these unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery of your goods
We specify an estimated delivery time on the landing page of each product, please note that if we specify 7 days it means 7 working days from the moment payment reached our bank account (usually within 24 hours). The specified delivery terms do not apply during busy times of the year, e.g. bank holidays and the Christmas period. A more specific delivery date is available from the order tracking login once the order has been placed. (Deliveries to certain areas are subject to extra charges after an order has been placed, e.g. Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands, we will inform you of the extra charge from the carrier as soon as possible. You have the option to cancel the order if the extra charge is not accepted.)
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. Please note that we can only deliver products within the UK and Northern Ireland. All deliveries will be made to you by our courier. We do our best to secure delivery within the period quoted but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery or arising out of any cause beyond our control. We advise you not to book a fitter to install a product until the order has been delivered and that you have checked that there are no defects and that all parts are complete.
Defective and damaged goods
All WeLoveBlinds products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have 24 hours following receipt of your goods to report any damaged or defective goods due to manufacturing, or damage caused while being in the delivery process.
We will deal with your queries promptly and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent. We reserve the right to ask for digital pictures with regards to the issues reported or to ask for the product to be returned to us for inspection.
After a suitable inspection has been carried out on the item/s and they are found to be defective and/or damaged in transit we will remake/repair your blinds to the same sizes and material specifications supplied in your original order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
WeLoveBlinds offer a 12-month manufacturers guarantee on manufacturing faults. In addition, we offer a limited guarantee for a further two years making a total of 3 years. We reserve the right to either replace or repair the product and it may be necessary to return the goods to us for inspection prior to a replacement product being despatched. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We Love Blinds offers an unlimited sample service. Each sample is priced at £1 with Free Delivery to addresses in the UK and Ireland
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the NI courts. If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will never pass your details on to any third party without your express permission. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit Card Details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com.
We Love Blinds is a trading style of VB Blind Systems Ltd Registered office 10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 3HB.
WeLoveBlinds is a trading style of VB Blind Systems Ltd. Registered office address: VB Blind Systems Ltd, 10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate, Ballymena, BT42 3HB, Reg NO: NI054587